Be a Co-Ordinator
M&M offers – MATHS OLYMPIAD, M&M SCIENCE OLYMPIAD, and M&M REASONING OLYMPIAD, skill-based Olympiads that cover prime areas of education to measure ‘understanding’ and not just ‘imparting’. The outcomes of these tests provide detailed feedback about the overall academic strength & weaknesses of students from classes 1 to 12, in the prime areas of education. This offers schools, the ability to benchmark themselves vis-à-vis schools in the country and help them pinpoint areas of their own strength & weakness inasmuch as their students’ understanding with respect to the curriculum.
Many schools have raised their standard of education and overall ranking after studying their own strengths & weaknesses through our Assessment, and then taking the right steps accordingly.
1. Building a list of schools in your and/or nearby town/city, periodically visiting them and making presentations regarding M&M Olympiads.
2. Coordinating between the Schools to smooth execution of the assessment test and other activities.
3. For the academic year 2021-2022 onwards, all the exams are conducted online. So , you can motivate individual participants also from any place across the country.
1. Good communication skills and an inclination towards accepting challenges.
2. Teachers / Lecturers / Professors / Homemakers with an orientation towards School Education preferred.
3. Homemakers who have worked previously and who can devote some time.
4. Ready to work on a freelance basis. Most of the remuneration is paid in the form of commissions so the potential to earn is unlimited.
5. A quick learner with a deeply personal motivation towards self-improvement.
6. “Willing to work the field” and travel within the city/ town. Having a vehicle would help.
7. A strong desire to do something “different”, and a liking for education. Prior experience in interacting with schools will definitely help.
We shall appoint two types of Regional Co-ordinators :
1. Regional Co-ordinator (Direct): He/She promotes all our Olympiads for direct registrations on our website.
2. Regional Co-ordinator (Institutional): He/She promotes all our Olympiads for Schools/institutions in a particular area. Both types of Coordinators are appointed based on their skills, capabilities, and feasibility.
Please use this form to contact us