A Regional Co-ordinator (freelancer) is required to
1. Prepare a list of schools in your city / area, periodically visiting them and approach head of the schools / institutions and teachers to introduce the M&M OLYMPIAD TM Exam (M&M Maths Olympiad, M&M Science Olympiad, M&M Reasoning Olympiad) in their schools and motivate their students to take part in this exam.
2. Reporting on a regular basis to the head office by sending reports.
- Good communication skills and an attitude of accepting challenges.
- Ready to work on a freelancer basis. A monetary reward is paid in the form of commissions so the potential to earn is unlimited.
- Willing to work in the field of education and travel within the city / area. Having a vehicle would help.
MeandMathTM will pay you monetary reward. These monetary rewards are as following-
|Sr No.||No. of Students||Monetary Reward (Rs) per student|
|1||Up to 500||13|
|2||500 to 1000||18|
E.g. if you enrol 10,000 students, you will get Rs.2,30,000 /- (10,000x23=2,30,000/-)
This monetary Reward pattern is followed separately for 3 exams (M&M Maths Olympiad, M&M Science Olympiad, M&M Reasoning Olympiad).
The Co-ordinators, who perform efficiently, will be awarded with Best Co-ordinator Award and a cheque of 10,000/- We will provide the Co-ordinators with Brochures, Posters and all promotional material etc.
Anticipating your interest in this programme and hoping to receive the Acceptance letter (Only enthusiastic persons are requested to respond) enclosed herewith.
For any clarifications, contact us on: 9311763107, 9971504625, 01204993461